Partial foot prosthesis is especially produced for our patients who have lost the anterior part of their foot or were born without a foot. Customized partial foot prostheses are 95% identical to the real foot. You can see the moles, freckles and hairs of a real feet on the prosthesis.
Features of silicone partial foot prostheses
- Our patients who were born without a foot or who have lost their foot due to an accident can walk using this prosthetic partial foot.
- With silicone partial foot prosthesis, you are able to swim in the pool or the sea, and sunbathe.
- From the outside, a prosthetic foot cannot be distinguished from a real foot.
- It can be easily washed.
- Socks or shoes can be easily worn over the prosthesis.
Silicone partial foot prosthesis cost
Partial foot prostheses prices range from $4,500 to $5,500. If a prosthesis is to be made only for the forefoot, the price is $4,500. If a prosthesis is made up to the ankle, the price is $5,500. The cost of the finger prosthesis is $1,200.
Silicone foot prostheses
Silicone foot prostheses are produced individually in a customized way according to the level of amputation. we can prodeuce silicone foot prostheses at different levels, starting from forefoot level up till above the knee level.
Silicone foot prosthesis cost
Silicone foot prosthesis cost between $4,500 and $9,000. The cost for an above-knee prosthetic foot is $9,000. for a Below-the-knee silicone prosthetic foot is $7,500. Ankle amputation level silicone prostheses cost $5,500.
- Partial foot prosthesis recommended as a result of cutting the root of 2 or more toes.
- Socks or shoes can be easily worn on it.
- Recommended for patients with burn marks on their feet.
- Price $4,500
- The prosthesis recommended for our patients whose forefoot is severed or who were born without a foot.
- We recommend it to our patients who are not satisfied with their feet in terms of aesthetics or who have burn marks on their feet.
- Full foot up to the ankle $5,500
- Silicone foot prosthesis recommended to our amputee patients using prosthetic legs below the knee.
- You can easily walk and swim in the sea. Not affected by sunlight.
- Silicone below-knee prosthetic leg cover price is $7,500.
- Silicone foot prosthesis recommended to our amputee patients using prosthetic legs above the knee.
- The prosthetic joint remains under the silicone prosthesis.
- Silicone knee prosthetic leg cover price is $9,500.
Ask The Doctor
Plan it through video call
Which road needs to be followed after an amputation ?
Which is the most suitable prosthetic for you ?
Get information regarding the treatment procedure in Turkey
What you need to know before getting a prosthetic
Get an appointment for a video-based examination
How is it done ? and Can I walk?
You can easily walk with a silicone foot prosthesis. First of all, the most suitable prosthetic leg is selected for our patients at the level of below-knee amputation. Then, a suitable silicone coating is applied on the prosthetic leg. We do the same procedure for patients at the level of above-knee amputation.
Duration of the procedure
Production of a silicone foot prosthesis varies between 2 to 8 weeks, depending on the level of amputation. We need to examine the patient’s legs before we can give an exact date. Don’t forget to get the exact date by contacting us via whatsapp, phone or E-mail.
The production time of a silicone finger prosthesis is 2 weeks. You can get your prosthesis 2 weeks after your measurements has been takes by our team. After that, If you want, we can ship your prosthesis to your address. Finger prosthesis is also covered by a 2-year warranty.
Should I wait in Turkey until my silicone prosthesis is ready?
First of all, you should come to our clinic in Istanbul to get the measurements taken by our team, Then you don’t have to wait in Istanbul while your silicone prosthesis is being prepared, After the production is finished, and your silicone prosthesis is ready, you can come to our clinic to pick it up.
For those who cannot come to our clinic, we can ship your prosthesis to the country you want.
Can I use it in the sea?
We use special silicone material for our patients who want to wear their silicone prosthesis in the sea or in the pool. This silicone is not damaged by salt, water and sunlight.
Silicone hand prostheses
Learn more about hand, arm and finger prostheses.